PAACS RESIDENT APPLICATION
Please download and fill out the PAACS Resident Application to begin your application process.
Please refer to the minimum application requirements before applying for a PAACS program. To begin the application process, please download the PAACS Resident Application and the PAACS Health Certificate form. Fill out both documents and email them to email@example.com. Please note, all applications must be complete by September 15 of the previous year and the resident will begin training January 1 (if accepted into a PAACS program).
For further information about the 12 PAACS residency programs offered, please refer to the Become a PAACS Resident page.
Minimum Application Requirements:
- Be a citizen of an African country.
- Be a graduate of a recognized medical program and completed an internship program.
- Be a sincere follower of Jesus Christ as evidenced by your words, your actions and your lifestyle.
- Be 35 years old or less and exceptionally fluent in English
- Have a strong written recommendation from your pastor and a medical colleague who knows you well and has worked with you in a clinical setting
- Agree to accept work at a hospital approved by your sponsor, one year for each year of residency training.