PAACS Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that the Bible, in its entirety, is the only inspired,inerrant Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God the Son, born of a virgin, fully God and fully Man, who willingly died on the cross for the sins of Man and rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that all men are by their very nature sinful and that the forgiveness of sin and the gift of eternal life come only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells those who are born again by the Spirit of God, and enables believers to live a godly life.
- We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ to reign in power and glory on the earth. He will judge the saved and the lost – the saved will receive eternal life and the lost will receive everlasting punishment.
- We believe in the unity of all believers who love, worship and obey Jesus Christ as the Son of God.
- We believe that it is the chief duty of all who love and obey Jesus Christ to proclaim his gospel to their neighbors and to the world and to respond with compassion to the suffering around them in the ways that Jesus did, regardless of race, religion, nationality or social status.